May 22, 2008

Summerfest: READ, Concert on the Patio


Schuyler's Monster
Originally uploaded by Citizen Rob
I have more information on next weekend's event in Fort Worth.

-----

Summerfest: READ, Concert on the Patio
05/31/2008
TCU Barnes & Noble Bookstore
2950 West Berry St.
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Taylor Witt, Event Coordinator
817.257.7844 | taylor.witt@tcu.edu

Join us May 31 from 12pm - 8pm for the kickoff event to our summer-long book drive benefiting the Women's Center of Tarrant County's Literacy Program. Music by Conspiracy of Thought, Waiting for Decay, and local band Fate Lions.

Guest Authors Dr. David Cross and Dr. Karyn Purvis, authors of The Connected Child, and Robert Rummel-Hudson, author of Schuyler's Monster, will discuss and sign copies of their books. We'll have prizes, face painting and a visit from Curious George!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say, I finished your book in about a week.. It was great! schuyler Seems like such a happy kid, that does not let anything bother her!

Anonymous said...

I just got your book from Amazon.com and I can't wait to get started reading it! I wish you were coming to Michigan so I could meet you :)