December 27, 2007

Ho Ho Hum


At last, ultimate power
Originally uploaded by Citizen Rob.
Have a nice holiday, whatever flavor you celebrate? We had a good one, which is nice for us but boring for you. Sorry. I could make some stuff up, because I don't anticipate the next week or so to be filled with much more than relaxation and more children's programming than any adult should be expected to endure without alcohol.

So for the next few weeks, as we get closer to the book release (fifty-three days and counting, by golly), I'm going to feature the videos that Julie and I put together a few months ago for the book site. The production values are pretty bad, but there's love in them videos, you hear me? Love!

I hope everyone's having a nice holiday break. Brace yourself for the new year. I have a feeling that 2008's going to be crazy time.

4 comments:

Linda Ball said...

I see Schuyler got a magic wand. Yeah...other people's holidays are dull, but not as dull as mine. But I'm curious why you think 2008 is going to be crazy time. It kind of is for us and maybe you. But for the country, the world? Maybe so.

britmummybites said...

2008 is going to be very stressful, crazy???? That's life in general.

britmummybites said...

Crazy isn't that life generally?? 2008 for me is going to be extremely stressful.

weebug said...

i absolutley love that hat on her!