July 28, 2006

Throw my iBook into the light...



Originally uploaded by Citizen Rob.
...because I think it is ready for the next world. I keep reporting its death and then manage to reanimate its stinking corpse for a few more weeks, but this time I think it might have shed its Lazarethesque rebound capabilities for good.

And I'm leaving for three days tomorrow, with neither the time nor the resources to devote to squeezing a bit more life out of it. So you know what? Screw this, I'll deal with it later.

I'll try to get on periodically and approve comments from time to time. If you need to write me, it's probably best to do so at rhudsonphoto@gmail.com for the time being.

Have a nice weekend, by golly.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Time for a MacBook. Imagine the possibilities with a built-in iSight...

Robert Hudson said...

Yeah, I'm definitely thinking about it. Julie scheduled her out of town trip to correspond with payday? What was she thinking?