July 27, 2006

Pre-fret fret


Snort, snicker, snarl
Originally uploaded by Citizen Rob.
Julie and Schuyler are going away for five days, off to Michigan to visit her family. They leave tomorrow.

It's not going to be as bad as it sounds for me, since I am also going to be gone as well, shooting a wedding out of town. Still, five days is a long time. Also, they'll be flying, just the two of them, and I watch too many air disaster shows on the National Geographic Channel to love that idea too much.

(Although I have to confess, Air Emergency is my secret shameful TV addiction. Well, not so secret anymore, I guess.)

So this weekend, it is their job to have a good time, and my job to worry. Apparently I'm starting early.

2 comments:

Rhys said...

What a nice hubby and daddy! :)

Don't worry, I bet they have a wonderful time! And maybe you'll end up reveling in bachelorhood...walking around in your undies, spilling crumbs on the couch, etc. :)

Anonymous said...

God they're cute! And really, they'll be fine. Enjoy the little bit of solitude if you can, they'll be back before you know it.