April 30, 2006

Artsy Fartsy


Schuyler's Monster
Originally uploaded by Citizen Rob.
Do you want to know why the internet is cool? Do you?

I got an amazing gift in the mail today, from my friend Jen. She had it drawn by her brother Tom Owens, an animator and storyboard artist at Dreamworks. I had no idea what she was up to until it arrived. I'm hanging it in my office tomorrow. I only regret that I don't have a scanner large enough to properly share it with you.

What an awesome way to start the week. Beats the crap out of last week.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Show us! Take a picture and post it.

Robert Hudson said...

That poorly photographed graphic in the entry is Tom's artwork. I'll try to take a better one today.

Unknown said...

Bring it with you next time and I'll scan it.

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful!

CameraDawktor said...

What a lucky guy, you have made a lot of friends. And I checked out his website, he does fantastic work! I bet Schuyler loves the drawing and it will look great in your office. How cool!