August 6, 2012

Letting go. Just a little.

I wrote about the challenge of trying to grant Schuyler a measure of independence over at Support for Special Needs this morning. I'm not all that good at letting go, but I do try.

Keep an eye out here for a special announcement in a few days, if all goes well. If you think you know what I'm going to tell you, the only thing I think I can say for sure is that you're wrong. I believe this might just be a near-universal surprise. And a complicated one at that.

5 comments:

Sabrina Steyling said...

You've got me intrigued, Rob - can't wait to hear your announcement!

StaceyEsq said...

I so hope that guys have won the lottery.

Elizabeth said...

Job? New book?

You're running for President?

VTmom said...

A little sister or brother for Schyler?

Robert Hudson said...

I'd rather just wait until I'm ready to announce. It's... tricky. Julie and I can't have more kids. Or rather, we've made a very hard decision that risking another PMG kid isn't worth the risk. We made that choice almost a decade ago.

Anyway. Like I said, it's complicated.