March 17, 2006

You are good folk.


Monster button
Originally uploaded by Citizen Rob.
If you go over to the donation page I mentioned yesterday, you'll see that the project has now been fully funded. I said it would be cool if it was funded in a day, and so it was.

Now, several sites were sending people over there, not just this one, so I'm not going to say that it was you folks who stepped up and made this happen.

However, when I think of the charitable things my friends and readers have done in the past (and I do think about it every day, when Schuyler uses her Big Box of Words), I feel pretty confident that the person who created that donor page is happily wondering who this Schuyler person is, anyway.

So there you go. You've created yourselves a Big Box of Karma for the weekend. Have fun spending it.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Good show, ol' bean.

Mean people suck my left nut.

Moon Rattled said...

Since you "know" me and I love Jane and I am curious, did you make a donation to the charity?

I see you've decided to use blogger so that you can employ advertising on your site - something bad old me suggested to you numerous times. I know it was so very hateful of me to suggest to you the thing that you are now doing.

I'm getting so many hits from Plano and other parts of Texass these days. How amusing!

tiff said...

Yay!!

You know, I tried to click on the profile links for te people who said tey know te person who began this whole tempest in a virtual teapot, but curiously neither of them have made their profiles public. I wanted to get the other side of the fence's view on the whole matter, just in the name of objectivity, but was rebuffed.

Mr. Austin - I don't have a left nut, but yeah, me too.

Robert Hudson said...

What's amusing to me, Lesley, is how many times I've read how I flooded your inbox with hate mail. One of these days I'll have to post all the multipage ranting screeds you sent me that I was responding to. How many heads DO you have in your freezer, anyway?

harmfulguy said...

tiff: Yeah, I've been hoping to find the way to their sites as well, just out of sheer curiosity whether they have so little going on in their own lives that they need to dogpile on Rob.

harmfulguy said...

tiff: Then again, I just realized that as an early Blogger user, my own profile had never been turned on in the first place. To give them the benefit of the doubt, maybe they aren't deliberately "hiding".