February 16, 2007

Armchair Apocrypha


Speaking of music I like, NPR is featuring Andrew Bird on their website. Specifically, they're focusing on a song from his new album, Armchair Apocrypha.

Let's take a hypothetical scenario for a moment. Suppose a hypothetical but extremely cool reader sent me a hypothetical copy of the new album, due out in a month or so. What would my hypothetical opinion be?

I'd say it was awesome, with a move away from the acoustic sound of his most recent stuff but once again totally unique.

You know. Hypothetically.

(Edited to make it clear that I have (hypothetically) already been sent the cd. This wasn't an attempt to weasel free stuff out of anyone. Don't worry, you'll know when I'm mooching.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

check your r@dt mailbox

Dawn said...

LOVE the parakeet's turned back LOL!

Anonymous said...

You turned me on to Andrew Bird several years ago and I can't thank you enough. He's become one of my all time favorites and we've had the unique pleasure of seeing him perform a few times since then.
Since I've been pregnant, I've been playing Weather Systems a lot.