May 1, 2006

My rapidly expanding ego will soon eat your town.


Rob
Originally uploaded by Inkygirl.
And as if that last thing from Jen wasn't cool enough, check out this very nice entry by one of my favorite artists, Debbie Ohi. Look at that, it's me! I've been drawn by a few people in my lifetime (and I'm not just talking about on the bathroom wall in high school), but I think it's safe to say that this is my favorite.

Here's the part that makes me the happiest. Like Jen and her wonderful gift yesterday, Debbie didn't tell me she was doing this, or even that she'd done it. I was wandering through my flickr contacts and saw that she'd posted a new entry in her Little Nightmares series. I love this series; one day I am going to buy as many prints from it as I can. (This is my favorite so far.) As I was looking at it, I glanced at the little Previous Photo window.

"Hey, that's me!" thought me.

And then I followed the link and the rest is history. Or, you know, a blog entry, anyway.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neat picture, but given who did it, I'm not surprised. Thanks for posting the links to Debbie. I knew her from GEnie in the early 90's and wondered what had become of her.

CameraDawktor said...

How cool of her to draw that for you. And I checked out her little nightmares and they are cute little fellas. Way cool!

Victoria said...

how's the pain?

Anonymous said...

I'm off to have the other eye sighted so will have much catching up to do next week.

Hooray hooray for these wonderful renditions and the spreading of the word of Rob. I will go under the anesthesia with a lighter heart. Good things are coming your way!

Julie Pippert said...

How wonderful, wonderfully flattering to have such a talented person draw you! Kudos to both of you.