May 25, 2006

Death Takes an iBook on Holiday


Spooky
Originally uploaded by Citizen Rob.
Well, my laptop's reprieve was apparently a temporary one, like that moment when the body twitches and you think it's still alive, but alas, it's just a last little bit of electricity in the brain stem.

I do believe the iBook is dead.

I backed up my book about a week ago, so the worst case scenario there is that I lost a few pages written since then. I lost some video and photo work I've been doing, but that was all backed up as well, so thanks to some inexplicably responsible behavior on my part, data loss shouldn't precipitate a great weeping in the land.

This may take a little time to sort out, though. Guess I'll actually go outside and see the sun this weekend. Stupid sun.

2 comments:

CameraDawktor said...

Very cool pic! Freaky, where'd you find it?!

Have a great weekend with the fam.

Robert Hudson said...

I took that at a cemetery in Connecticut. New England is full of perfect graveyards.