April 21, 2006

And... we're live.

Just a quick note to let everyone know that I am now officially The Man over at Diabetes Notes.

I want to take this opportunity to publicly thank Hsien-Hsien Lei and Rhys Alexander, the two people most responsible for gettting me on board over at b5media. Go check out their work, too. Good good stuff.

So that's all I had this morning. Please stop by and see me sometime. I think this is going to be fun. Hsien didn't even blink when I asked if I could use "Smart living with a dumb pancreas" as the blog's tagline. That's a good sign.

I'll shut up now, because as a wise man once said, "Nobody likes a kissass."

4 comments:

CameraDawktor said...

What a great blog title. You are a genius!

Rhys said...

Thanks for the shout-out, kiddo. You're awesome. Love the tagline, it's just so....you. :)

Anonymous said...

Somehow I think we were the lucky ones to have snagged you as a blogger. Not the other way around. :)

Anonymous said...

I thought Type II diabetes was more about the body being unable to use the insulin rather than any problem with the pancreas.