March 25, 2006

Working weekend


Cake topper
Originally uploaded by Citizen Rob.
Well, we're going to see just how much energy I have.

I shot a wedding yesterday here in Dallas.

I'm about to drive down to Austin this morning, shoot a LONG wedding there, and then come back in the wee hours.

I've been limping around like Verbal Kint but otherwise am feeling okay. I think I feel better when I'm working a wedding. Again, with the exercise. Also, today is the aniversary of the day my father died, which is always kind of a weird day for me, but never more than this year when it suddenly feels a little more immediate. Working will hopefully be a good distraction.

So there it is. Wish me luck, and have a great weekend.

6 comments:

CameraDawktor said...

Consider yourself wished upon!!

Janis said...

Good Luck, Rob!

K said...

"...limping around like Verbal Kint" will have me giggling all weekend. Thank you!

Sonja Streuber, PMP(R), SSBB said...

Hey, have fun at the wedding. I am shooting a junior high all-girls' science conference today. Got a shot of a great dead toad butt (yeah, I thought you'd appreciate knowing this). So, great toad butt to you!

tiff said...

Rob - excellent news to be booked twice in one weekend. That's terrific.
Looked into that Neurontin yet for the pain?

Linda Ball said...

I'm cheering for you. And if you ever need a place to put your feet up in Austin when you make these trips, let me know.

I like the blogging because we get a lot of updates it seems in this format.

LB