June 24, 2009

I have a face made for radio


Originally uploaded by Citizen Rob
If you're in the Dallas area, or if you like to listen to streaming programming on the web (and really, who doesn't), you can catch me on the radio this afternoon at 2:00pm central on the North Texas Kids Radio Show with Dr. Minette Riordan.

You might be tempted to think it's the End Times just hearing the words come out of my mouth, but I will be on The Word, KWRD-FM 100.7 Christian Talk Radio. Weirder things have happened.

Anyway, I think the interview went really well, and I don't think I said anything that will upset any tenderhearts out there in Radioland. If you don't happen to be listening on the radio, I'll post a link to the podcast afterwards.

So there you go.

-----

UPDATE: Here's the podcast:

3 comments:

Claire said...

Enjoyed the podcast.

Anonymous said...

Yea, well, not MANY weirder things. Heh.

You also have a voice and personality for radio, Rob. Nice job.

I'm wondering if Dr. Riordan is kin to the children's fiction author Rick Riordan here in San Antonio?

Barbara

Robert Hudson said...

Yes, they are. I believe they are cousins. He's either going to be on her show soon, or was just on recently.