December 28, 2007

SCHUYLER'S MONSTER: Being Schuyler's Mom



Transcript:

Julie: She is the embodiment of extraordinary, and I don't say that lightly. She is like the best part of me. She's, she's this amazing person and it's, it's crazy because if you're having a bad day and you see her, it just, pfft, it just makes everything different and she's - she is extraordinary. I mean that's the best way to describe her. Everyone that we come into contact with tells us how amazing she is and it's kind of, kind of an empowering feeling knowing that I helped to facilitate that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rob, thank you SO much for adding the transcripts! I really enjoyed the videos much more! ;) While Schuyler is extraordinary, she would not be who she is without you and Julie-both of you are awesome parents! =D